Access to and use of ‘little-poppets-nursery.org’ websites both within the UK and internationally is provided by Little Poppets Nursery on the following terms:
1. By using little-poppets-nursery.org you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of little-poppets-nursery.org. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to little-poppets-nursery.org.
2. Little Poppets Nursery may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of little-poppets-nursery.org will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on little-poppets-nursery.org (including house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
Use of little-poppets-nursery.org
3. You agree to use little-poppets-nursery.org only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of little-poppets-nursery.org. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within little-poppets-nursery.org.
4. All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on little-poppets-nursery.org and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in the Little Poppets Nursery or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use little-poppets-nursery.org content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any little-poppets-nursery.org content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of little-poppets-nursery.org content requires the prior written permission of the Little Poppets Nursery.
Contributions to little-poppets-nursery.org
5. The names, images and logos identifying Little Poppets Nursery or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Little Poppets Nursery and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of the Little Poppets Nursery or any other third party.
6. By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with www.little-poppets-nursery.org you agree to grant to Little Poppets Nursery, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way it wants (including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons) for Little Poppets Nursery services in any media worldwide (including on Little Poppets Nursery′s site accessed by international users). In certain circumstance Little Poppets Nursery may also share your contribution with trusted third parties*.
7. Copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way including allowing others to use it.
8. In order that Little Poppets Nursery can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any UK laws, that you have the right to give Little Poppets Nursery permission to use it for the purposes specified above, and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution or the consent of their parent / guardian if they are under 16.
10. Please do not endanger yourself or others, take any unnecessary risks or break any laws when creating content you may share with Little Poppets Nursery.
11. If you do not want to grant Little Poppets Nursery the permission set out above on these terms, please do not submit or share your contribution to or with little-poppets-nursery.org.
12. By submitting any contribution to Little Poppets Nursery you are providing the permission as laid out above.
14. You agree to use little-poppets-nursery.org communities (including message boards) in accordance with the following Community Rules. These apply across all little-poppets-nursery.org community sites and services. You should, however, read the local house rules of the particular site or service you’re using, as there may be some local variations to these Community Rules.
(i) About your posts:
- Contributions must be civil and tasteful.
- No disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour: contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.
- No unlawful or objectionable content: unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.
- Be patient: users of all ages and abilities may be taking part in the relevant little-poppets-nursery.org community.
- No spamming or off-topic material: we don’t allow the submission of the same or very similar contributions many times. Please don’t re-submit your contribution to more than one discussion, or contribute off-topic material in subject-specific areas.
- No advertising or promoting.
- Contributions containing languages other than English may be removed unless allowed in the relevant local house rules.
- No impersonation.
- No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names.
- URLs (web site addresses) can only be posted if allowed under any relevant local house rules.
- Deliberate misuse of the complaints facility is not permitted. If you persist in doing this, action may be taken against your account.
(ii) Your Account Little Poppets Nursery:
If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting a community or annoying other users you may have action taken against all of your accounts.
All accounts must be registered with a valid personal email address that you access regularly so that moderation emails can be sent to you. Accounts registered with someone else’s email address, or with temporary email addresses may be closed without notice. We may require users to re-validate their account if we believe they have been using an invalid email address.
Little Poppets Nursery reserves the right to close accounts if any user is seen to be using proxy IPs (Internet Protocol addresses) in order to attempt to hide the use of multiple Little Poppets Nursery accounts, or if an non UK user pretends to be a UK user, or disrupts any of our services in any way.
We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, postal address, home address or email address or any other details that would allow you to be personally identified) in any Little Poppets Nursery community.
(iv) Legal requirements:
- You may not submit or share any defamatory or illegal material of any nature in little-poppets-nursery.org communities. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio.
- Contributing material to a www.little-poppets-nursery.org community with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
- You agree to submit to or share with www.little-poppets-nursery.org communities only contributions which are your own original work. You must not violate, plagiarise, or infringe the rights of the Little Poppets Nursery or third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
If you’re under 16:
- Please get a parent’s or guardian’s permission before taking part in any www.little-poppets-nursery.org community.
- Never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example, school, telephone number, your full name, home address or email address).
(vi) If you breach these Community Rules:
If you fail to abide by these Community Rules (and/or any variations in relevant local house rules) when taking part in a www.little-poppets-nursery.org community, you will be sent an email which informs you why your contribution has been refused or edited. This email will also include a warning that continuing to break the rules may result in action being taken against your account or accounts.
This action may include any content posted by you being checked before allowed to go on the site or a temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any or all of little-poppets-nursery.org community areas.
If you submit or share offensive or inappropriate content to or with any little-poppets-nursery.org communities or anywhere else on little-poppets-nursery.org or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on little-poppets-nursery.org, and Little Poppets Nursery considers such behaviour to be serious and/or repeated, Little Poppets Nursery may use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop any further such infringements. This may include informing relevant third parties such as your employer, school or email provider about the infringement(s).
Little Poppets Nursery reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any Little Poppets Nursery account, at any time, for any reason.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
15. The majority of content posted in little-poppets-nursery.org communities is created by members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Little Poppets Nursery. Little Poppets Nursery is not responsible for any content posted by members of the public on
little-poppets-nursery.org or for the availability or content of any third party sites that are accessible through little-poppets-nursery.org. Any links to third party websites from little-poppets-nursery.org do not amount to any endorsement of that site by the Little Poppets Nursery and any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
16. little-poppets-nursery.org content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to the Little Poppets Nursery, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis. To the extent permitted by law, Little Poppets Nursery excludes all representations and warranties (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. Little Poppets Nursery does not guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of the website or any of the content. While we try to ensure that all content provided by Little Poppets Nursery is correct at the time of publication no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of the Little Poppets Nursery for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the website.
17. Nothing in these terms limits or excludes Little Poppets Nursery′s liability for death or personal injury caused by its proven negligence. Subject to the previous sentence, Little Poppets Nursery shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of little-poppets-nursery.org regardless of the form of action.